As a Member of the NACC, we hope that you will take the opportunity to watch each presentation from last year’s three-day event, which for the first time in NACC’s Conference history, is recorded and available for all our Members to take in.
The following presentations are available to view at your leisure on our YouTube account:
- Moving Forward in Changing Times: Mindset & the HABEs (habits, attitudes, beliefs and expectations) with Dr. Scott Fitzgibbon
- Presentation from Robert Bertrand of the Congress of Aboriginal Peoples
- Money Myths, Controlling Cash Flow and Your Magic Numbers with Jay Seabrook of Enriched Academy
- Use Split Testing to Increase Leads and Enrollments Without Increasing Marketing Spend with Sterling Simpson of Enrollment Resources
- Moving Forward: A Skills Agenda for the 21st Century with Honourable Perrin Beatty of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- International Student Fee Payment Solution with Amit Arora of ICICI Bank
- Measuring Digital Marketing Success through the Enrollment Journey with Philippe Taza of Higher Education Services
- Management Academy Recap with Ami Jacobson of CampusLogin
- Better, Faster, Stronger: The Race for Talent in the New World of Work with Dr. Val Walker of Business/Higher Education Roundtable
- Canada Student Loans and Grants with Atiq Rahman of the Canada Student Loans Program
We would like to thank our videographer, Kevin Lamoureaux of KAV Productions Inc., who has worked tirelessly to produce 2019’s collection of presentations which I think you will agree, are to an exceptional standard.