The National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) is pleased to announce its new Board of Directors following the 2017 Annual General Meeting.
The new Executive includes Mr. Kerry Swanson (Manitoba) as Chair, Mr. Ralph Tucker (Newfoundland and Labrador) as Vice Chair, Mr. Don Thibert (Ontario) as Treasurer, and Mr. Robert Prendergast (British Columbia) as Secretary.
Two new Directors joined the Board: Ms. Grace Pyo (British Columbia) and Ms. Sunita Vyas (Ontario).
“I look forward to working with my colleagues on the Board, and all the members, to support the regulated career college sector throughout Canada and help strengthen the association,” said Kerry Swanson after his election as Chair.
NACC’s Chief Executive Officer congratulated the new Board members and the new Executive while also thanking outgoing Board members – Tracy Scott, Rima Aristocrat and Allan Flegg.
The new Board of Directors includes:
- Kerry Swanson (Manitoba) – Chair
- Ralph Tucker (Newfoundland and Labrador) – Vice Chair
- Don Thibert (Ontario) – Treasurer
- Robert Prendergast (At-Large, British Columbia) – Secretary
- Emidio D’Alfonso (At-Large, Ontario)
- Patrick Dang (At-Large, British Columbia)
- Frank Gerencser (Ontario)
- Ginette Gervais (Québec) – takes function on November 4
- Patricia Hanbidge (Saskatchewan)
- Charles Jarvis (Alberta)
- Jeremy Nichols (Nova Scotia)
- Grace Pyo (At-Large, British Columbia)
- Dale Ritchie (New Brunswick)
- Sunita Vyas (At-Large, Ontario)