Below is a list of our most FAQs from colleges across Canada and beyond. If you cannot find an answer to your question, please feel free to contact us.
I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A PRIVATE CAREER COLLEGE. HOW DO I START?
The first step is often overwhelming, but we here at the NACC will do our best to point you in the right direction.
If you are based in Ontario and would like to open a PCC (Private Career College), please contact our Education Coordinator, Edit Maté by email at email@example.com, and she will help guide you.
If you are outside of Ontario and wish to open a PCC, please consult the list of Provincial Associations below. Contacting them will will be the first step in starting your PCC.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE NACC?
We offer our Members visibility, credibility and exclusive access to our courses, promotions and events. But that’s not all. We go into much more detail on our Benefits of Membership page.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE NACC?
To become a Member of the NACC, simply contact your provincial association and become a member. Once you are a member of your provincial association, you immediately become a member of the NACC!
– British Columbia Career Colleges Association
– Alberta Association of Career Colleges
– Saskatchewan Association of Career Colleges
– Manitoba Association of Career Colleges
– Career Colleges Ontario
– Association des collèges privés non-subventionné
– New Brunswick Association of Private Colleges & Universities
– Private Colleges Association of Nova Scotia
– Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Career Colleges
– Prince Edward Island (contact NACC)
– Nunavut (contact NACC)